September 2, 2008

Name Thing!!!

Thanks Becky for this fun blog.  I laughed out loud and decided to add it to my blog.  

1. Your Real Name
Julie Ann Shepherd

2. Your Gangsta Name (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle)
Julizzle

3. Your Detective Name (favorite color and animal)
Red Bear

4. Your Soap Opera Name (middle name & current street)
Ann Holmes

5. Your Star Wars Name (first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letter of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's maiden name)
SheJuDil

6. Your Super Hero Name (2nd Favorite color and favorite drink)
Black Milk

7. Your Witness Protection Name (mother's middle name and father's middle name)
Ann Leroy

8. Your Goth Name (black & the name of one of your pets)
Black Sparkey


I know, who has time on their hands to do silly things like this.  I found a few minutes and did it.  It made me laugh, so it was worth it.  Now you go and do it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i totally loved this too! my favs are the super hero & star wars names! {we both like milk as our fav drink!!! go us! (: }