December 16, 2010

Winter Formal

It was Winter Formal at Mesa High last Saturday 12/11/10. The girls were busy with the decorations and food for the evening. Mom even got involved making cinnamon rolls. I won't tell you how many I made, as you will think I'm crazy. It was a fun night. Emily was nominated for "Sophomore Royalty" at the dance, so she got to get a new dress for the occasion, even though she didn't have a date!! Here is Meagan in her dress:

Meagan and her date Connor Cox. She said they had a great time!
Emily and her dress
The other Pampered Princess running around our house lately - Bentley!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yeah!!!! You finally posted something! The girls look so Pretty. Did Emily win? I never heard????? That's so fun she was nominated. You are such a good mom to make all those cinnamon rolls. I know you were up all night!!!!