July 22, 2009

Summer Fun 09

We have been enjoying summer here in toasty Mesa, AZ. Here is a huge thunderhead, that was so pretty. The picture didn't do it justice.

Max and Zack participated in a fun football camp at Red Mountain High School. One day, at the end of camp, I was walking towards the boys. Zack had a huge grin on his face and said to me, "I wish it would never end!" He was in his glory.


My summer project is complete. I painted our bookshelf to match the rest of our furniture. I love how it turned out.

We (the Shepherd Girls and Ashley Clayton) enjoyed Wicked. I had seen it before, but none of the girls had. Needless to say, they LOVED it! Fun Times Indeed!!!!

I got up one morning to go to the bathroom around 4 am. This is what I came back to. Zack loves to crawl in our bed while Steve and I are in our deep sleep. I think I knew he was there, but when I came back, he had taken over my side of the bed. I had to take a picture, to prove to him, someday, that he really was a horrible bed hog!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I just LOVE catching up with you guys on your blog. Looks like you guys are having a great summer. Everyone looks so good too. I love your new 4th of July tradition. You are right Steve does not have to try to look cool. He just has COOL written all over him! I am sooo jealous you saw Wicked, what a great girls trip. I can't wait to see it soon! Miss you guys!