July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily

My baby girl is a teenager! Em celebrated her 13th Birthday on Saturday. I can't believe how time has flown.  Just yesterday she was a little girl who loved playing house and being the mom. She has always loved following me around and doing everything I did! She can cook anything you ask her to. She has always loved being in charge. She is an amazing person. She has tried her hand at just about everything imaginable. She has played basketball, volleyball, been on the dive and swim teams, voice lessons, violin, piano, sewing class, you name it, she has tried it. The thing about Em is, she just wants to have fun. She is a great friend and sister. She makes us all laugh and is so fun to be with. You can carry on a conversation with her about anything. She is a great student and gets straight A's. She loves life and her family. We are truly blessed to have her as our daughter. Happy Birthday Emily! I love you - Mom













2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks mom! i love you so much you are the best mom anyone could ever ask for! love ya!

dadleavitt said...

Julie-
It is great to hear from you. I am glad you found our blog. I can't believe your family..WOW how time flies. Hope you are all doing well. Now I can keep updated by your blog.
Alisa