June 4, 2008

Girls Camp.




Here is my one and only picture of Girls Camp.  (This was on the last day, Ashley was sick, and we were all extremely tired!)  I brought my camera, but because I ran around like a headless chicken, I didn't take one picture.  This is off of Meagan's camera.  We had a wonderful time.  I read Suzanne Cummard's blog, and that pretty much summed up camp if you weren't able to be there.  It was amazing.  So many little miracles happened along the way.  Things worked out just as we had hoped they would.  The weather was a little cold the first night (22 degrees is what I heard).  But we were able to see the stars every night, and that was the most beautiful thing!  The girls were awesome, the leaders amazing, and the spirit was so strong there.  I was so honored to be able to be a part of something so wonderful.  Thanks to everyone who helped make it a success.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

It does sound like it was a great week. (I read your friends blog too, to get all the details). How lucky you are to go with your 3 beautiful girls. I can't wait for the day that I (hope) to go with my girls, I bet it is a neat experience. I LOVED girls camp, much of my testimony came from those experiences. Glad you guys are home safe & I hope Ashley is feeling better, hard to be sick in the wilderness!!