April 15, 2008

A Day At The Beach



Julie got to tag along with Steve last week on a business trip to California.  The closest beach was Malibu.  The car we had rented was a convertible, so needless to say, we put the top down and took a drive to the beach.  The weather was perfect, and the company...well the best!  We had a blast.  Sorry for the cheesy pictures.  Steve could not believe I wanted a picture of our feet in the sand.  I said I had seen some pretty cool ones, but ours didn't turn out so picturesque.  Oh well, was a great memory.  

2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

for a minute there, when i saw that photo, i thought you guys were celebrities.

the beach sounds wonderful right about now!

John + Jamie = A Delavan Family said...

Boy I miss you two. I think the pic with Steve hiding his feet in the sand is priceless, Julie I agree your toes do look sweet! It would be great to feel the warm CA sand between my toes too. I will have to wait though. How was your CWP party?