February 16, 2008

I Love My Boys!!!!!

I have to share some funny things my boys have done lately. First of all, Max (9) comes storming into the house the other day. He was out playing football. He blurts out "Mom, where is my journal?" I said "It's under the cupboard, Why?" "Well I'm going to write in it that I officially hate *& # %@ !" Name will remain anonymous.  We got a huge kick out of that!!!!!

Zack (7) told us that he never wants to say the word Massachusettes, because he is afraid he will accidentally say the "S-Word"

Both of them hate to lose!  ( I wonder where they get that from Steve?)  So we have tears or a fight breaking out after each game of basketball, football, Playstation, etc.  And I thought girls were dramatic!

1 comment:

Clayton said...

please fix the comment thing :)